Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eloise

I am very depressed about my office work.  Empty I am very depressed about my office work.

Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:40 pm
I am very depressed about my office work. Because I had completed the project. But at the time, my all information is deleted from my laptop. I am very depressed in this situation. Do you have any idea about my help? I will be waiting for your fast reply.

I wanna go to enjoy Cheap tours from new york to niagara falls.
Kinsley

I am very depressed about my office work.  Empty Re: I am very depressed about my office work.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:37 pm
Eloise! Very sorry to hear this, but don't worry about that I want to recommend checking your laptop recycle bin I think so your project might be there. In this way, you will recover any deleted files, or recommend you show your laptop to some professionals maybe they can help you in this matter.
Elmira

I am very depressed about my office work.  Empty Re: I am very depressed about my office work.

Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:38 am
Hey, After hearing about losing your laptop data I feel sad. But Kinsley is right and I agree with her suggestions you should go to any laptop shop and check your gadget to any special who knows every thing about the electronic things. By the way, After hearing about your data deletion, What was your boss's reaction? How did you face this situation?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum