Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Help me for this situation, Empty Help me for this situation,

Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:04 am
My mother is upset from my brother's side. He likes to enjoy wine, beer, and many other things which is bad for his health. But my mother has no idea how to stop his son. I want to ask if can you help us with this situation. I have decided I will book a tour to relax my mother's mind but she is not ready to enjoy any trip. I am waiting for all your replies.

Ready to enjoy trips from la?
Eloise

Help me for this situation, Empty Re: Help me for this situation,

Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:31 pm
It is very bigest problem. I have share some tips for stop these things are:
Stay away from alcohol
Delay your drinking
Get Support
Drink slowly
Avoid temptation
Be kind to yourself
Discover new hobbies
Distract yourself
Exercise
Practice turning down drinks

There are some tips for stop these bad things. I hope you like it. You buy one tour for mother. I think it is the best for relaxcation in her body and mind.

Kinsley

Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:57 am
Eloise! I am so happy to see your fast reply here. After reading this post I have decided I must share this list with my brother. I think these tips are wonderful to relieve this bad habit. Anyway, Did you have this person in your life? What did he do? If yes, must share it with me.
Elmira

Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:22 am
Kinsley, I am sad to hear about your brother. This is a very dangerous habit, and yeah I have a person in my street who likes to have these drinks and his mother is worried about her son. But after reading your conversation I have the best tips to stop this habit that I would like to share with my street aunt. I hope this information will be helpful for her to stop her son's habit. By the way, Which tour do you want to book for your mother?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum