Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

take a tour of the new and natural places, Empty take a tour of the new and natural places,

Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:02 am
My friends will go to take a tour of the new and natural places of Bali. They are too excited about the tour. So, Being a traveler I suggest they must take a camera and capture the beautiful views in it. I want to ask what the specialty of Bali is. Can you share some information about my friend tour here? Waiting for your response.

go and enjoy best weekend getaways from washington dc.
Elmira

take a tour of the new and natural places, Empty Re: take a tour of the new and natural places,

Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:39 am
I like to visit natural places but Bali is an untouched spot to me that's why I cannot tell you about the Bali specialty. Anyway, Your suggestion impressed me about packing a camera. I would like to say the natural places of Bali will remain the best to have a great experience with photography and don't miss enjoying sunset views there. By the way, For how many days have your friends booked their tour of Bali?
Kinsley

take a tour of the new and natural places, Empty Re: take a tour of the new and natural places,

Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:45 am
Well, They will enjoy the Bali tour for 4 days. They are som excited about this tour. I must share your suggestion with my friend. I am damn sure they like they and must enjoy sunset views on this tour. Anyway, Do you like traveling?
Elmira

Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:06 pm
After knowing about your friend's tour duration I want to say that this time is enough to have a great experience with this destination and I am pleased for your appreciation and your decision impressed me in which you decided to recommend my suggestions to your friend. Yeah, I like traveling and When I am free then I like to enjoy a tour and I have a great experience with different destinations. By the way, dId you enjoy any tour last month?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum