Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

hubby is coming back from Abroad,  Empty hubby is coming back from Abroad,

Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:46 am
Next month my hubby is coming back from Abroad and last night on call he asked me what I wanted from him as a gift. He said to me could demand anything no matter how costly it would be. So, I am very confused and can't understand whether should I demand or not. That way, I need your help. Suggest to me guys should I demand diamonds or a Car? Or Just don't take this seriously. Maybe he is pranking with me Sad

I wanna talk about bus tours west coast usa?
Elmira

hubby is coming back from Abroad,  Empty Re: hubby is coming back from Abroad,

Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:02 pm
This is the best chance for you to wish for anything from your husband. But I want to say diamonds or cars is no matter. You should demand quality time from him. For this, You should plan to go to an amazing and attractive destination with your husband and should enjoy the best moments together. If he asks again about gifts on this tour then you can take the diamond Ring. After wearing this you will look pretty. What do you like to say about my suggestion?
Kinsley

Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:17 am
I am so happy to read your post I am damn sure this will be the best suggestion for me. After reading this post have decided I will take a 6-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston, Corning, NYC and Niagara Falls Tour (Free Airport Pickup). On this tour, I must visit many destinations. I am so excited for this tour. I hope this will be the best idea to have a good time together.
Emily

Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:42 am
Of course you will have quality time with him but if you have a wish pending for money so he is coming back from abroad you should demand. This is what he want from you to ask him. But still if you are afraid of this could be a prank stunt so you could ask him to still do effort to fulfill your wish maybe some other time in life
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum