Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My brother's friend told him about tour deals, Empty My brother's friend told him about tour deals,

Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:25 am
My brother's friend told him about chicago tour deals. Now my brother wants to visit Chicago. He insisted all family members go on this tour with him. But everybody is busy with their life routines. So if you have the best idea to enjoy this destination tour with another partner then suggest here which person will remain best except for family to go with my brother and what would you like to suggest about this spot tour to my brother?
Kinsley

My brother's friend told him about tour deals, Empty Re: My brother's friend told him about tour deals,

Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:08 pm
Well, it is a good idea to see the new and attractive places. If your family is not enjoying this trip. So, You will book this trip with your best friend. Becasue this is the best tour to visit the best destination fo Chicago. If you will go to enjoy this trip must take your camera and enjoy photography there.
Elmira

My brother's friend told him about tour deals, Empty Re: My brother's friend told him about tour deals,

Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:32 am
I am glad to have your fast response. I liked your suggestion and I would like to recommend to my brother that you should go with your best friend to Chicago. Your suggestion about camera packing is wonderful I will pack this device in my brother's trip luggage. Because I am crazy to know all the best moments that my brother will enjoy on this tour. I will insist to him must capture the natural view there for me. By the way, Have you any plans to enjoy a trip these days?
Kinsley

Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:19 am
Well, I am happy you like my suggestion. There are many popular destinations in Chicago. But Chicago Bean is one of my favorites so you must recommend this destination for your brother. Anyway, these days I have decided I will go to take a 3-Day San Francisco to Redwood National Forest, Crater Lake, Napa Valley and Burney Falls Tour with my friends. Did you enjoy any trip to San Francisco?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum