Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My friend's interview was tomorrow, Empty My friend's interview was tomorrow,

Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:17 am
My friend's interview was yesterday. She was worried about going alone for an interview.  That's why I picked her and went with her for an interview. She felt very happy and confident with me and After the interview, she was selected for the job She will start her job tomorrow. By the way, Are you a jobian?

Have you ever enjoyed tour from chicago?
Eloise

My friend's interview was tomorrow, Empty Re: My friend's interview was tomorrow,

Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:30 am
It's very impressive. I think human help is very important part of our life. So you always help poor people and other friends. Yes, dear, I am jovian person. My job is computer-relevant. I am a software engineer.
Elmira

My friend's interview was tomorrow, Empty Re: My friend's interview was tomorrow,

Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:15 pm
Oh, I am delighted to know about your job. My brother is also a software engineer. He is a very hard-working man and He is an expert in his field. Recently he completed a big project and his company gave him a tour as a gift. Now he is ready to enjoy this trip. He insisted me to go with him on this tour. By the way, Have you any suggestions about our New York tour?
Eloise

Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:00 pm
New York City is the wonderful and charming city in United States of America. It is very famous for its attractions, nightclubs and food points. I suggested you go there and spend a good time there. All attractions is not bad but my favorite is Central park. By the way, What is your favorite attraction in this city?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum