Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Booked tour to enjoy hiking Empty Booked tour to enjoy hiking

Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:45 am
My brother wants to enjoy hiking on tours. He decided to visit niagara falls tours. For this, He will book a 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning, Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls (Scenic Hotel Stay) In-depth Tour by GoldenbusTours. He is very excited to enjoy activities on this trip. He wants some new ideas from tourists to get a great experience with this tour. You should share here your ideas. I would like to suggest my brother. I will wait for your response...
Eloise

Booked tour to enjoy hiking Empty Re: Booked tour to enjoy hiking

Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:59 am
Plan ahead, and check the weather
Stay prepared by bringing the essentials
Make sure you have the proper amount of food and water
Choose the right shoe/sock combo
Pack your phone, and make sure it's charged
Always carry a source of light
Read up on basic first aid

There are some tips for hiking lovers. I think these tips are the best for your brother. I hope you like it. And your brother is coming back there so must share your expereicne with me. I am waiting for your fast reply.
Elmira

Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:05 am
Your response with informative stuff impressed me. All your trips are good for all the tourists. I will suggest it to my brother. I am sure with your suggestion he will have a great time on this tour. By the way, Have you experienced camping on your tours?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum