Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Tips for gardening Empty Tips for gardening

Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:16 pm
I went to my friend's home last week. I liked her house. She has a big house. She has 2 gardens in her home. After seeing her gardens and spending some time there. I am keen to enjoy gardening in my home. I decided to plant red flowers in my home garden. But my mother can't bear its fragrance so I am worried about her. What would you like to recommend to me to enjoy gardening?

Have you ever enjoyed west coast bus tours of usa?
Kinsley

Tips for gardening Empty Re: Tips for gardening

Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:53 am
Elmira! It's a good idea to have a great time in your free time. Gardening is the best way to enjoy natural beauty. There are many plants that you can plant in your garden. These are
Rose.
Hibiscus.
Jasminum Sambac
Plumeria. These are stunning and highly decorative plants that come in a variety of colors
Croton
Bougainvilleas
Ixora
Cypress Golden
I hope so this information is useful for you.
Elmira

Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:00 am
I am elated to have a big list of roses that I can plant in my home garden. I am excited about your useful information. All these names are enough to enjoy gardening. I will enjoy gardening after my exams. For me, all roses are best, and would love to plant them in my garden but I want to ask, which rose will remain best to grow first in my home garden?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum