Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Best shoes for frock Empty Best shoes for frock

Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:49 am
My friend's birthday is coming. I want to wear something special. I am thinking of wearing a Barbie frock. I have no experience with this outfit. But I am confused about the dress color. My mother suggested wearing a pink color frock with pink jogger shoes. I want confirmation from your side about the outfit and shoe contrast. What do you say about it? Heels shoes or high sole jogger shoes what should I wear with a frock?

Do you know about west coast tour from san francisco?
Kinsley

Best shoes for frock Empty Re: Best shoes for frock

Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:59 pm
Well, Your mother is absolutely right you should wear a pink dress and joggers shoes on your friend's birthday. Because this is the dress of Barbie. I hope so you will be pretty in this dress. Anyway, What gift you should give your friend? Must share with me.
Emily

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:19 am
If you think pink color suits you then sure go ahead.
Elmira

Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:52 am
I am glad that you appreciate my mother's suggestion and Also insisted me to wear it. By the way, I decided to give her a watch gift and a necklace that she liked When we went shopping together She could not purchase them because of her low budget that's why I chose to gift her these gifts. What would you like to say about my selected gift?
Sponsored content