Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eloise

Griffith Park  Empty Griffith Park

Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:46 am
Griffith Park is a must-visit in LA! You can enjoy the beautiful views, visit the Griffith Observatory, go hiking on the trails, or even have a picnic. It's a fantastic spot to explore and soak in the beauty of Los Angeles. One popular trail in Griffith Park is the Griffith Observatory to Hollywood Sign Hike. It offers stunning views of the city and the iconic Hollywood sign. Another great trail is the Mt. Hollywood Trail, which also provides beautiful panoramic views of Los Angeles. These trails are perfect for a scenic hike in Griffith Park. Did you visit this place? If yes, could you share your experience with me?

I wanna go to enjoy bus tour to new york.

Elmira

Griffith Park  Empty Re: Griffith Park

Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:03 am
I have no experience with Griffith Park. This park is new to me. You shared an informative post. I have a big list of information regarding this park. Your post attracted me because of hiking and picnics. Both are my favorite activities. I am crazy to explore on my tours. I would love to enjoy these activities at this destination. I will plan my next tour to Griffith Park. What would you like to suggest for my plan?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum