Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My mother favorite things Empty My mother favorite things

Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:25 pm
My mother decided to enjoy west coast tours from san francisco. She has a big list of things that she wants to do on her tour. I'm sharing it here.
Hike Through Yosemite National Park
Take in the View
Discover Yosemite Falls
Visit the Victorian Era
Take in the Winter Wonderland
All these are her favorite things. She is curious to enjoy all things on her tour I hope she will come back with a great experience from San Francisco. What do you like to say about the mentioned list?
Kinsley

My mother favorite things Empty Re: My mother favorite things

Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:03 am
I am so happy to reqad your mother's planning I am damn sure this is a wonderful trip to visit new and attractive places. I suggest they must take a photographer and capture the new memories on camera. I am damn sure they like my suggestion and come back from this trip with amazing memories.
Brooklyn

Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:18 am
I read about your mother's favorite things to do, as also I am a keen traveler i love reading these things. I hope when your mother comes back she must have captured the memorable time period. Your mother's experience about Yosemite National Park sounds good but above all the shared list are good to explore. I will plan to the
Winter Wonderland. But I have not much idea about this, can you share me what things do need to know about
Winter Wonderland. Expecting you to reply me fast.
Elmira

Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:45 am
I have no experience with Winter Wonderland. I noted your point. When my mother comes back from her tour with a great experience then I will ask her experience with Winter Wonderland and must share here all the details about this destination. Well, Kinsley, I liked your suggestion and I will pack a camera in my mother's bag to capture the best memories. Have you traveled with GoldenBuaTours?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum