Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Sweet dish for lunch Empty Sweet dish for lunch

Thu May 30, 2024 6:56 am
My mother enjoyed tours leaving from new york. She is coming back to home. I am busy preparing for her a warm welcome. She told me that she would reach the house after 4 hours and she is famished, so I am cooking for my mother. But I am confused about the sweet dish. I want to make a sweet dish with a lunch menu for her. If you have a list of sweet dishes then try to share it here. I am waiting for a reply...

Last edited by Elmira on Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kinsley

Sweet dish for lunch Empty Re: Sweet dish for lunch

Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:41 am
It's a good idea to happiness for your mother. I am so happy to read about your post. I suggest some names and information about the best sweet dishes here. These are
Fudge. Fudge is a lot like brownies
German Chocolate Cake. You can't go wrong with any kind of chocolate cake, especially a rich German chocolate cake
Chocolate Chip Cookies. If the U.S. had a national cookie, it would be the chocolate chip cookie
Ice Cream
Apple Pie
Carrot Cake
You make any one dish for your mother. I hope so you like my suggestion.
Elmira

Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:46 pm
I am glad to see your swift response. Your suggested sweet dishes are fantastic. No doubt now I have a big list of sweet dishes. My mother likes to eat all your mentioned sweet dishes but her favorite is Ice Cream. I will add Ice Cream to my lunch menu. But I am not sure about the flavor. Try to suggest some flavor names. I hope you will reply before my mother comes. I will wait for your fast reply...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum