Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

east coast america Empty east coast america

Fri May 10, 2024 10:09 am
east coast america always the reason of attention grabbing for me. I am in love with this place nd glad to tell you that having fun in its different places will help me to create long-lasting memories. let me know what do yo all like to say about your favorite city of east coast America.
Eloise

east coast america Empty Re: east coast america

Tue May 14, 2024 7:55 am
All cities are very beautiful and charming but my favorite is "New York City". It is known for city of light. it's attractions are very amazing and awesome. There are: Central Park, The High Line, Memorial, Brooklyn Bridge, The Metropolitan Museum of art and American Museum of Natural History. Do you like this city? Did you visit this city? If yes so share your experience with me.
Elmira

Wed May 15, 2024 12:02 pm
I want to share my friend's experience with New York City. She visited this destination on her university results. which is gifted from her father on her exam results. She told me about its attractions. She shared her experiences with different destinations and my favorite one is Central Park, I want to explore it because she has some beautiful images, and I would love to capture their beauty on my camera. By the way, Have you experienced all your mentioned places?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum