Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eloise

Niagara falls tour.. Empty Niagara falls tour..

Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:13 am
I am so excited for Niagara falls trip in New York City. I booked 2-Day Boston to Niagara falls In-Depth Tour from GoldenBusTours. But I have not much idea of this city and its attractions. By the way friends, If anyone knows, so please share with me your experiences and the attractions. I will be thankful to you for details. Expecting you to reply me fast.

Last edited by Eloise on Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Kimberly322

Niagara falls tour.. Empty Re: Niagara falls tour..

Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:42 am
The 2-Day Boston to Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour would be a good opportunity for you to explore the great history, and architecture as well as nature beauty. This sounds good and recommend you try to add Common Park to your travel list and Niagra Falls Niagra Skywheel ride would be best for you. Wish you very good luck with this and wanna see your response after cherry blossoms philadelphia trip.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:57 am
A nice conversation is happening between both of you about the 2-Day Boston to Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour. It is a fabulous trip, I always love to take this kind of tour with my family member's. No doubt, the above member suggested great things about this tour. I am sure that you will get adorable memories form your trip. Best of Luck!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum