Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

niagara falls vacation new york Empty niagara falls vacation new york

Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:25 am
Dad had enjoyed niagara falls vacation new york and this was really one of the great tours of his life. I would like to suggest you to be there whenever you will get a chance.
Azlan

niagara falls vacation new york Empty Re: niagara falls vacation new york

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:29 am
Yeah I agree with you that Niagara falls is one of the most promising places. It is a must see place for all nature sightseeing lovers. It has so much to do there while enjoying the scenic views of it. You could have white water walk, mist boat ride, jet boat ride and lots of other things to do .
Kimberly322

Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:18 am
Niagara falls in winter could be a dream destination for travelers. They love to go there for enjoying its frozen views and illuminations. I must say that enjoying night live concerts are also an attention-grabbing point toward this spot. What says am I Right?
Azlan

Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:00 am
I agree that Niagara falls is a dream destination for many travelers. sadly we can't witness its frozen beauty because it was frozen years ago. My Grand Father said he was quite young at that time. But one thing i wanna agree with you that yes it's night views are amazing to have a great party night there, with such beautiful views of falls. You could have a great time there through different lights with delicious dinner and a light show at falls.
Kimberly322

Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:10 am
Indeed night views of this attraction are also fascinating for travelers. I also love to have fun there at night and wanna know have you ever enjoyed its live concerts. If yes then do let share here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum