Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

your favorite places Empty your favorite places

Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:06 am
Hello guys! Which are your favorite places that you have explored in your life? If you share it here so hopefully this is useful for me. By the way. have you try the san francisco day tour?
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

your favorite places Empty Re: your favorite places

Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:33 pm
Well being a travel freak there is a big list of place are in my fav. I love to mostly natural beauty and places gives pleasure to my soul. I love Niagara Falls, Grand Canyons, Yosemite, Yellowstone, these are the top top listed. What about you?
Kimberly322

Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:35 am
I must say that all those attractions that you have mentioned here are stunning. Being a nature lover would like to say that spending time there always a great oppertunity for me. stargazing at night at grand Canyons, Yosemite and Yellowstone is always credible for me. What do you say about this venture?
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:15 am
Kimberly322 wrote:I must say that all those attractions that you have mentioned here are stunning. Being a nature lover would like to say that spending time there always a great oppertunity for me. stargazing at night at grand Canyons, Yosemite and Yellowstone is always credible for me. What do you say about this venture?

Well honestly speaking i never get night views of these destinations. I always explore day views during my tour and loved it. But after reading your words, now i am curious to see night views of these places. Did you captured any? If yes then must share with me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum