Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

Thessaloniki city. Empty Thessaloniki city.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:11 am
Thessaloniki city is so wonderful and perfect place for visitors and its attractions such a dramatic and beautiful. So I will go for exploring this city after a few days. I am so happy about this trip and I am sure I will enjoy there its places personally. By the way, Guys! If you have any kind of travel tips then let me know?

My brother has taken bus tours from new york recently.
Kinsley

Thessaloniki city. Empty Re: Thessaloniki city.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:06 am
I read your post I am a big lover of traveling. I feel very bad to say that I have e no idea about Thessaloniki city. But As a traveler, I suggest you have to take your camera and enjoying photography there. I am sure you like my suggestion. After coming back from this tour you must share your personal experience I am sure your information will be useful for me. Waiting for your reply.
Daisyly
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:05 am
Hey there! I want to visit a big bar lake in this winter. tell me what you think about tis places. ?is that wonderful idea or not.?? I am waiting for that.

My sister really like to buy the replica brand clothing.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:44 am
Hello Daisyly! I read your post and this is nice. But i have no idea about this and i never visit there personally. I have no experience about this. By the way, i am shopping lover and i mostly buy the replica clothes for my self. what you say about this?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum