Go down
View user profile

Rome is Capital of Italy.. Empty Rome is Capital of Italy..

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:37 am
Guys! Rome will be my next destination which I will explore in these days with my brother. I want to see different and new places in my whole life so this place is new for me and I am so excited about this journey. Guys! You share some stuff about its famous attractions and food places. I am sure this community is helpful for me. By the way, What are you doing now-a-days?

What do you say about cherry blossom new jersey ?
View user profile

Rome is Capital of Italy.. Empty Re: Rome is Capital of Italy..

on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:27 am
Rome City is beautiful and you will get lots of memories by spending time in this city. I will recommend you go ahead and have lots of enjoyment by exploring these places in Rome:
Vatican Museums
Piazza Navona
Colosseum
Spanish Steps
Castel Sant'Angelo.
View user profilehttp://www.goldenbustours.com/

on Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:30 am
I admire the above member for sharing the wonderful attractions here of Rome which is to pf the list places there. I also really like this destination for enjoying the traveling. By the way, in the next days, I will visit this destination personally, and then I will explore these places there. Anyhow, what do you say about its dining places?
View user profile

on Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:29 pm
Rome is finest destination among the all fun and travelling lover and tourists can enjoy some time with buddies. I also have a plan to go there in coming months to explore the beauty of this fabulous attractions. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with unforgettable memories.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum