Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Attractions in Rome, Empty Attractions in Rome,

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:45 am
Colosseum
Pantheon
Roman Forum
Sistine Chapel
Spanish Steps
These are popular attractions in Rome. I and my friends have enjoyed the Rome trip. It was a fantastic tour for us. During this tour, we have enjoyed many activities. Then I have suggested all travelers must enjoy this tour.

I will again enjoy antelope canyon tours from las vegas.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Attractions in Rome, Empty Re: Attractions in Rome,

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:19 am
This is so nice that you have taken trip of Tome and have enjoyed a pleasant time while visiting these places. I will like to take trip like you nd will explore all these places as soon as possible. Now would you like to tell me which activities made the journey best and memorable for you?
Jayceon00

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:47 am
I have a good experince of Colosseum because I have been there couple of the times in my whole life to explore the beauty of this attractive place every time get great experince there. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture night view of this awesome place.
Jayceon00

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:50 am
I have a good experince of Colosseum because I have been there couple of the times in my whole life to explore the beauty of this attractive place every time get great experince there. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture night view of this awesome place.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:05 am
Hello Kinsley! I read your post and this is very nice. Your sharing all places names is great and i like it. I personally like the Roman Forum and the Colosseum.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum