Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Tom McCall Waterfront Park Empty Tom McCall Waterfront Park

Mon May 18, 2020 7:34 am
Let me know guys what do you say about the Tom McCall Waterfront Park. I would like to add this name to my travel cart and will get chance experience by this for sure. but before to add this name would like to know about this in detail. Let me know how a traveller can enjoy being there? 

I will take las vegas to antelope canyon tour.
Kimberly322

Tom McCall Waterfront Park Empty Re: Tom McCall Waterfront Park

Tue May 19, 2020 5:21 am
Tom McCall Waterfront Park is so wonderful place for enjoying and make sure many travelers have enjoyed this place full of excitement. Well, this park is the best place for enjoying the cherry blossom festival. By the away, you can enjoy their photography, walking around the river, enjoy a lovely boat ride, enjoy a picnic party, sunset views, and cycling. I am sure this trip will be a good trip for you.
Jayceon00

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:58 am
Tom McCall Waterfront Park is also my next target place to travel so I also have a plan to go there in coming months for having fun with my uncle's family. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with a lot of pleasant memories.
Kinsley

Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:36 am
Hazel Jackson! I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Because in my life I have never visited this park. But after reading all your conversations I have decided in my free time I will visit this park. I want to say that after coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. All the best for your trip.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum