Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Destinations in California,  Empty Destinations in California,

Sat May 16, 2020 8:09 am
Disneyland Park
Alcatraz Island
Golden Gate Park
Griffith Observatory
These are the popular destination in California. My uncle suggested me these attractions. Because last year he was back from this tour. I am so excited about this tour. By the way, guys what do you say about my uncle's suggestion?

I and my sister will go one day trip from san francisco.
Jayceon00

Destinations in California,  Empty Re: Destinations in California,

Mon May 18, 2020 5:33 am
I would love to say that your uncle gave a great suggestion for you to explore the most exciting and popular places of the world. In my point of view these all termendeous kind of places are the best for travelling and you can enjoy a lot of most fabulous adventuress things like:

hiking
walking
trekking
camping
photography
nature viewing
sunrise views
sunset views
cruising

Kinsley

Mon May 18, 2020 7:09 am
Jayceon00! I am soo happy to see your fast reply I hope so your information will be useful for me. I am soo excited about this tour. After read your post I have added these adventure thing names on my card list. By the way, which is your favorite destination in these?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Sat May 14, 2022 9:06 am
Hello Kinsley! I read your post and this is very nice and awesome. You share here the nice stuff and i like it. This is new for me and i am very glad that you share here the new stuff with us. I will visit there and try this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum