Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

West coast tour.  Empty West coast tour.

Thu May 07, 2020 6:32 am
Guys! these days, I am writing a tour on my diary which I have enjoyed last year. I and my family have enjoyed west coast bus tours full of excitement and this tour was the best tour of my whole tours. Guys! What do you think about this tour?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

West coast tour.  Empty Re: West coast tour.

Thu May 07, 2020 6:51 am
Kimberly322! Nice to know that you had a great time while the west coast bus tours. I am willing to know from you that how many days you spent there and also share some golden memories that you will must write in your diary. It will be really interesting to discuss this tour for more. I am personally interested in it.
Kinsley

Thu May 07, 2020 7:06 am
Kimberly322! I am very happy to hear about your tour time. I am the biggest lover of traveling and it is my crush. So, I have decided in my life I must take this tour. Because I have never enjoyed this tour. If you have enjoyed photography there can you share some views of your journey here? I hope so your information will be interested in me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum