Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

2-Day New York trip Empty 2-Day New York trip

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:42 am
I have arranged next trip for me that will be 2-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington DC, Amish Village and Princeton University Tour an will make me very happy when I will explore so many places during this trip. You let me know guys have you ever enjoyed this trip?

I will get fun by enjoying bus tours from new york city.
Kinsley

2-Day New York trip Empty Re: 2-Day New York trip

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:03 pm
Yes, I have enjoyed this trip last week. In my tour, I have enjoyed many activities. There are many attractive places in New York City. But my favorite place is Strawberry Fields. I want to suggest you must enjoy the nightlife in NYC. I am sure you will like my suggestion. All the best for your tour. After coming back from this tour you must share your personal experience here.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:48 am
Why not buddy, I will consider taking a trip of Strawberry Fields. while the journey of New York City. Also will prefer to enjoy the nightlife of this city. You let me know which night places will you recommend me for trying there? If you will share some views regarding this then it will surely gonna be more nice for me.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:06 am
Hello Hazel Jackson! Your plan to visit the New York city is very nice and awesome. I personally visit there and i mostly like there malls. I buy many high quality replica designer clothing for my self and this is very nice. I suggest you that you must visit there malls.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum