Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Washington Dc popular attractive places,  Empty Washington Dc popular attractive places,

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:00 am
Recently I am back from the Washington Dc trip. On my tour, I have visited the popular attractions of Washington Dc. I will share some attractions' names here. Those are the United States Capitol, Smithsonian Institution Offices, National Gallery of Art, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, National Mall, and Tidal Basin. I suggest all travel freak must visit these places and enjoy many activities there. I am sure travelers like my suggestion.

My father has enjoyed bus tour from nyc last week.
Kimberly322

Washington Dc popular attractive places,  Empty Re: Washington Dc popular attractive places,

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:28 am
Kinsley! I am going to say that your views and shared stuff are so best and informative for those people who have not visited Washington Dc. But I have also visited Washington Dc and these places and have enjoyed there many kinds of activities and adventure things so I have got an amazing experience about this. By the way, I really like your post because your experience are too good.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Washington Dc popular attractive places,  Empty Re: Washington Dc popular attractive places,

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:36 am
I like your shared stuff and will consider taking a tour of these places in Washington Dc. These places will be enough exciting to explore. I will love to make a move towards these sights and will enjoy my time fully while being there. I really like your suggestions and will act upon this as soon as possible.
Kinsley

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:48 am
Well, guys, I read all your replies. I am damn sure this will be an admirable tour for yours. I suggest to you on your trip you must enjoy the nightlife of Washingon dc. Because there are many popular night clubs in Washington dc. All the best for your trip.
Elina

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:52 am
I have visited Washington DC with my friend in our holidays from office last year, Washington DC is the US capital and is compact city on the Potomac river, Bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. I tell you the most rated tourist attractions in Washington DC these are,
The White House, The Lincoln Memorial, The Washington Monument, National Mall and Veterans Memorials, National Air and Space Museum, National Gallery of Art and National Museum of Natural History.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:55 am
Hello Kinsley! I read your post and this is very nice but i have no idea about this and this is new for me. By the way, share here some more details about this. i am waiting for your reply.

Do you like to buy the replica pink clothing for your self.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum