Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Popular hiking spots of Russia,  Empty Popular hiking spots of Russia,

Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:08 pm
Lake Baikal
Moscow
Olkhon Island
Taganay
Tunkinsky National Park
These are the popular hiking spots in Russia. Personally I have visited these attractions and enjoying many activities there. So, I suggest all travelers must enjoy this country trip. I am sure travelers like my suggestion. These days I am free so, I have decided to bus tours around new york. I am sure all these guys like my next plan.
Kimberly322

Popular hiking spots of Russia,  Empty Re: Popular hiking spots of Russia,

Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:14 am
Well, I want to say that your post is so informative for me because I love to enjoy hiking so I am sure these places will be best to enjoy hiking and many outdoor activities. Well, I really like your shared stuff about Russia. I am so happy about this trip. By the way, Kinsley! I am going to say that how many days are enough for taking this tour? I am sure you tell me and suggest to me regarding this trip.
Madeline

Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:12 am
Russia is just stunning place for having such a good and most massive time for sure ahead as it.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:09 am
I had been once in Russia and was such a good experience for me. I really had marvelous time. I like its museums and beaches. I must suggest you all to have such a goof time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum