Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My name is Elmira Empty My name is Elmira

Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:46 am
My name is Elmira. I am from China. Cycling is my hobby and my passion is reading about different destinations. That's why I registered different boards for places information through communicating with others. After reading about others' experiences, I am curious to explore some different spots. But lack of traveling experience I can not decide where to go. Will you suggest to me the place that is best in the USA for my first experience? I mean where should I take start?
Eloise

My name is Elmira Empty Re: My name is Elmira

Thu May 02, 2024 12:30 pm
Firstly, welcome to this board. I hope you spend a good time there and make a new friend. Your hobbies are very intresting. I am also a travel lover. Well, I think you go to cheap tours in las vegas. There are best trip to enjoyment. You go there and you should enjoy the sun, hiking, camping. What do you say about my advice?
Emily

Sat May 04, 2024 4:07 am
Hi Elmira!! Being a member of this community i wanna say a warm welcome to this community. I am glad to meet another travel freak here. I am sure we will have good time around and you will get so much about your interests and will have interesting discussion ahead. Best of luck!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum