Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eloise

Eloise here! Empty Eloise here!

Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:58 am
Hello everyone! Firstly I will introduce my self. My name is Eloise. I am a new member in this board. Traveling is my aim in life. I visit different places and see modern attractions. what is your hobbies. I expected you reply fast.
Kimberly322

Eloise here! Empty Re: Eloise here!

Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:47 am
Hello, Eloise
good to see you in this board. Being a member of this board just wanna say warm wlcome to you and hope that you will enjoy your stay and can discuss your hobbies with us. Do tell me about your favorite places. I am looking for your good reply.

cherry blossoms washington DC awaiting you all.
Kinsley

Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:52 am
Eloise! First of all welcome here. I am very glad to see you here. I think this would be a great way to talk about your passions and goals. I am also the biggest lover of traveling and it's my passion. I like to see the beautiful and attractive places. Recently I came back from a New York City tour. During this tour, I have visited many attractive places of this city. Anyway, Which type of places you have visited in your life?
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:34 am
Hello, Eloise!
Nice to see you here and I wanna say Welcome to you here. I am sure that you will have a good time with all of us. By the way, like you, I am also a traveling freak and happy to know that you so lie traveling. If I talk about my hobbies then traveling, book reading, hiking, photography, and many more.
Eloise

Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:19 am
Well, I like to explore historical places and beauty of the world. I have visited different places. I will share this places attractions names like are: Central Park, States of Liberty, Big Ben, Christ the Redeemer and Times Square. And next my planning I will go to Canada. Anyway, can you share some attractive places about Canada. I am waiting for your response. I hope you reply me fast.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum