Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

Do’s and Don’ts in Chicago Empty Do’s and Don’ts in Chicago

Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:29 am
Being a traveling freak let me add some Do’s and Don’ts in Chicago. Cause I recently enjoyed tour packages from chicago and that was a great experience for me to create long-lasting memories. First one is
Renting a Car is not a good option and by this, you will just waste precious moments of your vacation. For this, I think you guys should use the way of Chicago’s public transportation system is one of the best and convenient for newcomers. So if you are planning for this great city then mark this on your hit list.

and definitely for 2nd tip you guys have to wait and I wanna see your response. So stay tuned.
Kinsley

Do’s and Don’ts in Chicago Empty Re: Do’s and Don’ts in Chicago

Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:57 am
Kimberly322! No Doubt your suggestion is great for all travelers. Personally, I enjoyed the Chicago trip from Goldenbustours. It was an amazing agency the services, stuff, and other things are amazing. It was an admirable trip for me. By the way, I want to say that I am very excited about knowing your second tip. Waiting for your response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum