Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Philadelphia with Goldenbustours. Empty Philadelphia with Goldenbustours.

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:04 am
Philadelphia is my next target and I am trying to visit this city within a week, It will maybe a short trip cause it is really very risky to make a trip to the USA these days. But I really get tired from it and now finally made my mind to be there with GoldenBusTours. I heard they are really very concerned about the health of their customers and offering tours by following rules and regulations. Though they are offering selected tours, I will still give them a try.
Kinsley

Philadelphia with Goldenbustours. Empty Re: Philadelphia with Goldenbustours.

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:43 am
Well, I read your post I am so happy to read your planing. Personally I have enjoyed many tours from Golden Bus Tours. No doubt the services of this company are too good. So, I want to suggest you will be booked 4-Day From New York/NJ to Corning Museum, Ausable Chasm, Niagara Falls, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto City Tour. I am sure you will be back from this trip with great experiences.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:39 am
4-Day From New York/NJ to Corning Museum, Ausable Chasm, Niagara Falls, Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto City Tour sounds really great and nice for having some of the fun. I will think about it once and would be really a good and memorable time. I am so sure that this will be worth trying a thing.
Madeline

Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:06 am
This is such a great place for having such a charming time as it. Philadelphia is a massive place for having such a good and most beautiful time as it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum