Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
View user profile

Nuwara Eliya  Empty Nuwara Eliya

Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:44 am
I am going for Nuwara Eliya and will explore these places while trip. What do you say guys about my collection:
Moon Plains
Victoria Park
Aadishakti Seeta Amman Temple.
Lake Gregory
Galway's Land National Park.

I want to read GoldenBusTours Reviews .
View user profile

Nuwara Eliya  Empty Re: Nuwara Eliya

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:57 am
Hazel Jackson! I want to say that your planning is too good. I am a travel freak and it is my passion. So, as a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip. I am damn sure you will be back from this trip with great experience.
View user profile

Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:52 am
Nuwara Eliya is a spectacular place for having some of the good and most amazing ways of fun for sure. I am really glad if i will like to spend out the time this way. we will be really glad to have a good time.
View user profile

Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:23 am
Hazel Jackson! Well, I want to say that after reading your post I have decided in the next days I will enjoy a trip from Nuwara Eliya. Because these days I am free of my office work. By the way, guys have any opinion about my trip? If yes, so you will share it here.
View user profile

Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:35 am
Nuwara Eliya is one of the best and most adorable places for having some of the good and best time. I will like to have such a good and most appealing time more and more ahead.
View user profile

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:01 am
I read your post I am very thankful for your fast reply. I think so your information will be useful to me. After reading your post my craze level mire incresed. I am damn sure I will be back from this trip with a great expericne.
View user profile

Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:19 am
I am so sure that this will be really having some of the good and most beautiful time this way. I will like to spend out the time this way. Spend out the time this way more and more ahead.
View user profile

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:45 am
I am really glad for having such a good and most adorable time.
View user profile

Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:12 am
Keep going guys, I am sure we will make this thread informative too. I am going to share some names of the hotels and i hope you will like it,
The Grand Hotel
Araliya Green City
Araliya Green Hills Hotel.
View user profile

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:21 am
Nuwara Eliya is new attractions for me and i had not been have heard of it yet in my life.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum