Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
View user profile

Recently I will back Chicago tour,  Empty Recently I will back Chicago tour,

on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:28 am
Recently I will back the tour of Chicago. In my tour, I have visited many major attractions in Chicago. These are
The Art Institute of Chicago
Grant Park
Cloud Gate
Skydeck Chicago
It was an admirable tour for me. I want to suggest all travelers must enjoy this tour.

Next month I will enjoy short trips from las vegas .
View user profile

Recently I will back Chicago tour,  Empty Re: Recently I will back Chicago tour,

on Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:34 am
This is so nice to read that you have enjoyed the tour of Chicago. You explored major places I can assume that your journey remained really fantastic for you. Let me know where you stayed while this journey?
View user profile

Recently I will back Chicago tour,  Empty Re: Recently I will back Chicago tour,

on Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:56 am
Hazel Jackson! I read your post I am so happy to see your fast reply. I want to say that on my tour I have to stay in Fairmont Chicago - Millennium Park. The services of this hotel are amazing. I suggest if you will enjoying this tour so you must stay in this hotel. I hope so you like my suggestion.
View user profile

on Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:14 am
Well I will consider your suggestions at first and will book a room in Fairmont Chicago - Millennium Park. I am little choosy about the room cleanliness so can you share something regarding this? Will it b better place for me to stay? I hope you will define it's room services for more help.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum