Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

Strasbourg tour.  Empty Strasbourg tour.

Tue May 12, 2020 5:49 am
Petite-France
Grande Île, Strasbourg
Parc de l'Orangerie
Alsatian Museum
Place Kléber
Guys! I want to say that all these places are so charming and interesting points of Strasbourg city which are located in France. I like Place Kléber in all of these because night time this place looks so gorges and beautiful so I like it. I suggested all of you must take a tour of this city and enjoy it there fully especially this place I hope all of you like them.

I and my friend also enjoyedbus tour from las vegas to antelope canyon.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Strasbourg tour.  Empty Re: Strasbourg tour.

Tue May 12, 2020 7:48 am
YOur shared stuff and suggestion is quite cool. I like this and in next days will consider taking a tour of Strasbourg city at first. This will surely gonna be an amazing and remarkable trip for me. I will go for exploring these major points of interests and will enjoy my time fully., YOu must keep sharing nice stuff like this.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:32 am
Hello Kimberly322! I read your post and your sharing stuff is great. I like your sharing list but i am shopping lover and i want to know about the names of shopping malls. I buy many good replica designer clothes from there.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:22 am
Hello Jesse! I think you should try the USA malls. This is very nice and awesome. i am traveling lover and i visit there and also buy the clothes. The stuff of clothes is great and i like it. By the way, what you say about this?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum