Go down
View user profile

Stone Mountain. Empty Stone Mountain.

on Sat May 09, 2020 7:21 am
Well, I am going to say that this year I have not enjoyed any tour but last year, I have enjoyed west coast bus tours of usa with my sister and this tour was an amazing tour for us. Now I have decided in the next days I will go to Stone Mountain city for enjoying many adventures things and I am so delight because this city is new for me and this trip is my first trip to this city. So guys! What do you say about this city?
View user profile

Stone Mountain. Empty Re: Stone Mountain.

on Sat May 09, 2020 8:02 am
Kimberly322! Well, I am so happy to read your next plan. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for you. I am a biggest lover of traveling and it is my passion. Stone Mountain is the nearest city in Atlanta, Georgia. The view of this city is amazing. You will enjoy many activities there. These are Walking, Sightseeing, camping, campfire, Skyride, Shopping, Sightseeing, and Photography. All the best for your tour.
View user profile

on Mon May 18, 2020 5:54 am
I am also Skyride lover so after reading your shared post to increase my craze so I have decided that I must go there once in coming months to enjoy my favourite activity. I hope so that it will be a really great time for me and will be come back with unforgettable memories. I must share my personal experince with you all after coming back from this journey. Any suggestion for me?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum