Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
View user profile

Sunset Cliffs Natural Park  Empty Sunset Cliffs Natural Park

Fri May 08, 2020 8:17 am
Sunset Cliffs Natural Park will be the best spot to go for the tour with family for sure. As my uncle shared really nice views about this so I am planning to go for this with family. I will arrange the trip next year before to go for my bus tour from new york. I am damn sure this will be good way to spend time with family before to go for a long trip. What are your opinions about this?
View user profile

Sunset Cliffs Natural Park  Empty Re: Sunset Cliffs Natural Park

Fri May 08, 2020 8:36 am
Hazel Jackson! I hope so your plan is good for you. But I feel very bad to say that I have never visited Sunset Cliffs, Natural Park. So, I have no idea about it. Being a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. I hope so this will be back from this with great experience.
View user profile

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:29 am
Sunset Cliffs Natural Park is a beautiful location that can visit San Diego california. This is a public spot where they love to have an adoring time period by enjoying outdoor activities in their free time. Just go ahead and have fun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum