Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Brazil  trip Empty Brazil trip

Thu May 07, 2020 7:12 am
I am glad to share my recent travel experience. I had a great time in Brazil and explore lots of attractions there. The more places which I explored are: Gruta do Lago Azul Natural Monument, Bay of All Saints, São Paulo Zoo, Ver-o-Peso Market, Mount Roraima and so many others. I want to ask you guys that have you ever enjoyed tour of this country?

Have you ever enjoyed bus tour in new york city?
Kimberly322

Brazil  trip Empty Re: Brazil trip

Sat May 09, 2020 7:34 am
No, I have not enjoyed a tour of this country but your sound is too good about this country so after reading your views about this country I have decided I will must go there in the least time in my life and enjoy there these places fully. i am sure I will get lots of fun there too much. Hazel Jackson! Thanks for shared nice stuff. By the way, you tell me which activities I can try there?
Kinsley

Sat May 09, 2020 7:49 am
Hazel Jackson! I read your post I feel very bad to say that I have never enjoyed Brazil trip. So, I have no idea about this tour. But I am very thankful for your shared nice information. I am a travel freak and traveling is my crush. So, I have decided next month I will enjoy the Brazil trip. I am so excited about this tour. By the way, Can you share some more massive information about the popular shopping and dining places? I am waiting for your response.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum