Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jayceon00

dining places of colombo Empty dining places of colombo

Mon May 04, 2020 5:48 am
colombo is a capital of Sri Lanka and it is famous for its various kind of places but I would like to share here the names of some most popular dining places of this city where you can enjoy dining with family and kids like Noodles Restaurant, Capital Bar & Grill and Oak Ray Flower Drum Restaurant. I hope you will like them.
Kimberly322

dining places of colombo Empty Re: dining places of colombo

Tue May 12, 2020 5:45 am
Well, I am going to say that I will make a plan to enjoy a lovely dinner in Colombo with family because your sound is too good for me so make sure we will enjoy it there fully. By the way, can you share some names of its shopping malls because we love to enjoy shopping If you know so reply to me fastly?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Thu May 28, 2020 8:59 am
I really like your shared stuff and will admire you on sharing these nice names of Colombo's dining places. I have noted these names to my cart and whenever will plan the journey will must enjoy the food at these places. This will be something really special and enjoyable. Keep sharing such kind of interesting views.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Thu May 28, 2020 8:59 am
I really like your shared stuff and will admire you on sharing these nice names of Colombo's dining places. I have noted these names to my cart and whenever will plan the journey will must enjoy the food at these places. This will be something really special and enjoyable. Keep sharing such kind of interesting views.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:15 am
Hello guys! I want to know about the Niagara falls. Next my mother visit there and she want to know about this. If you have any idea about this or any information about this so share with us. I am waiting for your reply.

The replica designer suits Is my favorite.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Sat May 07, 2022 12:15 pm
Oak Ray Flower Drum Restaurant is a good place to enjoy taste food. I would say good staff good environment but just need to change the entrance carpet that smell while you enter the place. All other things grab me towards it, those are excellent.
Kimberly322

Mon May 30, 2022 7:58 am
Oak Ray Flower Drum Restaurant is no doubt a good spot to have a lavish time with friends. It has a great venue as well as a nice location. I just wanna recommend you all go ahead with this and have a relaxing time period.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum