Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Thailand attractions,  Empty Thailand attractions,

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:08 am
The Grand Palace
Temple of the Emerald Buddha
Pa Tong
Ko Pha Ngan
Phi Phi Islands
These are popular attractions in Thailand. Last year I have enjoyed Thailand trip with my bother. On my tour, we have visited these attractions and enjoying many activities there. Being a traveler I suggest all traveler freak must enjoy the Thailand trip. I am sure travelers like my suggestion.

Have you enjoyed bus tour west coast?
Kimberly322

Thailand attractions,  Empty Re: Thailand attractions,

Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:24 am
Well, i am going to say that these days, I am free so after reading your post I think this way will be best for enjoying I mean to say that I like your suggestions and I will go there and explore these attractions personally. So I am so excited for this trip and damn sure I will enjoy there walking, sightseeing, sunset views, camping, campfire, shopping, nightlife, and photography. By the way, Kinsley! How many days are enough for taking this tour? I am waiting for your reply.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:33 am
I really like your shared stuff and will admire you on this nice sharing. I want to know that how many days are enough for exploring all these places in Thailand? I would like to arrange the trip so let me know how to arrange nice trip for me and how many days trip will be comfortable to explore all these places with zeal and zest?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum