Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
View user profile

Chicago and its attractions,  Empty Chicago and its attractions,

on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:56 am
I will share here my personal experience. Last week I and my family have visited the Chicago trip. On my trip, we have enjoyed many activities are Hiking, Kitying, Camping, Biking, and Photography. This was a wonderful trip for me and my family members. There are many popular attractions in Chicago. I will share these names here. I am sure my information is useful for all travelers.
Millennium Park
Navy Pier
Willis Tower
Cloud Gate
The Art Institute of Chicago
Skydeck Chicago
This is a fun full tour for me. Anyone have visited this trip, If yes you will share your experience here.

Last edited by Kinsley on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
View user profilehttp://www.goldenbustours.com/

Chicago and its attractions,  Empty Re: Chicago and its attractions,

on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:35 am
What a coincidence, you have also visited Chicago city with your family members, like me and enjoyed fabulous attractions and enjoyed interesting activities there, which you have shared in your post. When I have explored this city then I also explored these attractions there and enjoyed travel time. Anyhow, in how many days you had visited these attractions?
View user profile

on Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:18 am
Kinsley! This is such a nice thing to read about your traveling experience of the Chicago trip. These places which you have mentioned above are excellent and I should also add the to my crat for exploring while the next trip of Chicago. In the next days, I will get lots of memories by this journey for sure. Now, will you share here some stuff bout the best accommodations that you personally have tried?
View user profile

on Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:04 am
Hazel Jackson! I am very happy to read your next plan I am damn sure this will a wonderful tour for yours. I will share these best hotels names here. These names are
Palmer House a Hilton Hotel
The Drake, a Hilton Hotel
The Blackstone, Autograph Collection
Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop Chicago
You can select any hotel for staying there. These are the popular hotels in Chicago. All the best for your tour. After coming back from this tour, you must share your personal experience.
View user profile

on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:44 am
I have a good experience of The Drake, a Hilton Hotel becasue I had been there many of the times in my whole life some time with my family and some time with my mates and every time spent good quality time there. It is famous for its best services and its atmosphere is very pleasant and cool. I hope you will spent superb time there as well as other visitors.
View user profile

on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:20 am
Nice to get stuff about accommodations too. I will admire your effort buddy and now it has become easier for me to arrange my trip. Soon will make a move. YOu guys keep discussing travelling in Chicago. I am damn sure this is not only good and helpful forme but also good for all other travel freaks too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum