Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

Liguria is so beautiful place. Empty Liguria is so beautiful place.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:34 am
Liguria is so beautiful place to enjoying so I will make a plan to go there with my best friend these days. Guys! I am going there for the first time with my friend so I have no idea about which adventure things and its modern places. So you share some stuff and views regarding this trip. I am sure your views and stuff are informative for us.

I will enjoy cherry blossoms nj trip with my friend.
Kinsley

Liguria is so beautiful place. Empty Re: Liguria is so beautiful place.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:23 am
Well, I read your post I am sure your plan is too good. I feel very bad to say that I have no idea Liguria City. I am a travel freak and it is my passion. After reading your post I have decided in my life I must visit this city and its popular attractions. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for yours. Best of luck. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. With best wishes.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:38 am
Liguria will gonna be the best destination for you. Go ahead and have a good time at these places:
Royal Palace Museum
Via Garibaldi
Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre National Park
Via dell'Amore
Aquarium of Genoa.
Madeline

Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:53 am
This is gonna be a really stunning and enjoyable time for having such a great time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum