Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

This place is new and interesting for me.  Empty This place is new and interesting for me.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:15 am
Heraklion city is a new and interesting place for me because I have not visited this city personally so I am so excited about going there in the coming up days. Guys! I want to say that I have not arranged my bucket list so you tell me its famous nad major attractions names here then I will arrange my travel cart. I am sure you share some nice views and stuff from your side.

My father has taken bus tours around new york.
Kinsley

This place is new and interesting for me.  Empty Re: This place is new and interesting for me.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:02 am
Well, I read your post I am damn sure your plan is too good. I am a big lover of traveling. Personally I have enjoyed this tour. There are many attractions in this City. Some names are
Knossos
Agios Minas Cathedral
Koules Fortress
Municipal Art Gallery
I suggest you must visit these attractions and enjoying photography there. Best of luck. I hope so you will be back with smiley faces.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

This place is new and interesting for me.  Empty Re: This place is new and interesting for me.

Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:44 am
Hello Kimberly322! I have no idea about the Heraklion city and this is also new for me. But i know about the New York city and this is very nice place for the tourist. I specially like there malls because i am shopping lover and i like to buy the fake designer clothes online.
Daisyly
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:33 am
Hey Jesse! I am also a shopping lover and I want to know some ideas about the fashion of Capri t wear the regular roteen. Have any idea about this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum