Go down
View user profile

My next plan is  bus trips to Chicago with my family,  Empty My next plan is bus trips to Chicago with my family,

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:56 am
I want to say that last month I have enjoyed the Singapore tour. On my tour, I have visited these popular attractions. Being a traveler I suggest all travelers must enjoy Singapore tour. I am sure travelers like my suggestion. These days I have a plan to enjoy bus trips to chicago with my family. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for me. I want to say that it's my first tour in Chicago so I have no idea about these popular attractions and food points. If any person has enjoyed this tour so can you will share your personal experience and some massive information here. I am sure your answer will be useful to me.
View user profile

My next plan is  bus trips to Chicago with my family,  Empty Re: My next plan is bus trips to Chicago with my family,

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:09 am
Well, I am going to say that I really like your suggestions and I will must go to Singapore in free time. By the way, I want to say that I have visited Chicago and its places personally so I have a great experience of this city. There are many beautiful attractions and food places there like:
Food places:
Fat Rice,
Mindy’s HotChocolate
and Acadia.

Attractions:
Navy Pier
Millennium Park
Cloud Gate
Chicago Cultural Center
and Skydeck Chicago.
I am damn sure these places will be best for you and you will spend a really good time there.
View user profile

My next plan is  bus trips to Chicago with my family,  Empty Re: My next plan is bus trips to Chicago with my family,

on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:07 am
Well, I am very thankful for your response. I am sure your information will be useful to me. I am very excited about my tour. I am sure this will be a memorable tour for me. On my tour I must visit these places. I want to say that Can you share some more massive information about my tour?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum