Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tour of France

+2
Kimberly322
Hazel Jackson
6 posters
Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

tour of France  Empty tour of France

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:36 am
Louvre Museum, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, French Riviera, Tuileries Garden, Catacombs of Paris and lots of other places will gonna be added to my cart while my tour of France and I am excited a lot for this journey. If you have any kind of travel suggestions then let me know regarding this journey?

I will go for bus tours west coast usa.
Kimberly322

tour of France  Empty Re: tour of France

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:15 am
Well, I feel very bad to say that I have not visited this city and these places personally so I can not give you any suggestions regarding this trip. But I hope you will spend there a good time and enjoy it there fully. I will must go there in my free time there and will add these places in my bucket list at the top and your post are so informative for me. By the way, Have you visited Prishtina city?
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:37 am
Hazel Jackson! I am going to say that you have added really nice attraction in your bucket list to visit while your France trip. I am sure that you will get such massive memories through this trip. anyhow, in one day you will visit these places one day or more than?
Jayceon00

Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:24 pm
France is a fabulous country for visit around the world where a lot of visitors visited it annually and get great experiences. I really like it so much so I had been there many of the times in my whole life and every time had huge fun there. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must explore its historical places an could make their journey more memorable.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:14 am
All of the posts are really worthwhile and i am so sure that this will let us enjoy so much around the world and will have such a tremendous time for sure. I need to know some names of accommodations and will be then able to think further.
Madeline

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:19 am
That is something really amazing and will have such appealing time.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:41 am
Hello Hazel Jackson! The USA tour is awesome and i personally visit there. I visit there with my family and this is good time period for us. By the way, i want to know about the the best replica clothing website. If you know so share with us.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum