Go down
View user profile

San Francisco. Empty San Francisco.

on Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:11 am
I and my friend have selected us west coast tours from san francisco for get having fun on we vacation holidays. So I want to know your views about this and tell me which places will be best for exploring while this trip? I hope your shared views and stuff will be useful for us.
View user profile

San Francisco. Empty Re: San Francisco.

on Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:36 am
Well, I am very happy to read your post I am sure your plan is wonderful. I am also a travel freak and it is my passion. Recently I am back from the San Francisco tour. This was an amazing tour for me. On my tour, I have enjoyed sightseeing, photography, camping, shopping, and the nightlife of San Francisco. There are many popular attractions in this city. I will share some attraction's names here. Those are
Chinatown
Golden Gate Park
Lombard Street
Baker Beach
Lake Merritt
I am sure my information should be useful to you. Best of luck fro your trip.
View user profile

on Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:50 am
I like your nice views and your plan is also awesome. I am sure us west coast tours from san Francisco will prove really best for you to join. If you did not have finalize any tour package then consider taking the 4-Day Los Angeles to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Pyramid Lake and San Diego City Tour at first. This will gonna be as fantastic and enjoyable as you are looking for. SO have a great time by taking this nice trip and share your experience after getting back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum