Natural wonder of Arizona Empty Natural wonder of Arizona

on Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:40 am
Desert Botanical Garden
Montezuma Castle National Monument
Chapel of the Holy Cross
Slide Rock State Park
Devil's Bridge
Walnut Canyon National Monument
These are a major natural wonder of Arizona which are most famous to explore again and again. I always had great time at these points of interests and Will ask you guys have you ever been there If yes then what do you say bout these places?

I will go for bus tour in new york city .
View user profile

Natural wonder of Arizona Empty Re: Natural wonder of Arizona

on Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:24 am
Hazel Jackson! I am going to say that I have not visited all these places because I have not visited Arizona. But after reading your post I have decided in my free time I will must go there and explore all these places one by one. Hazel Jackson! thanks for shared nice stuff and views about this. By the way, What are you doing nowadays?
View user profile

on Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:54 am
Well, Hazel Jackson!! I have visited Arizona city after the completion of my Masters with my dear and near friend, I cannot tell you that, We had a very memorable time in Arizona together, We visited many famous places of Arizona it's shopping malls, Restaurants and Night clubs. Possibly the most popular natural attraction in united States and Definitely in Arizona is the Grand Canyon, This natural wonder was shaped by the Colorado river many years ago.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum