Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Amazing parks in Miami,  Empty Amazing parks in Miami,

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:37 am
I am enjoying photography, walking, camping, campfire, sightseeing, hiking, climbing and sunset views. So I have decided to enjoy the Maimi trip. On my tour, I will visit these attractions and enjoy these activities there. Those are
Everglades National Park
Amelia Earhart Park
Biscayne National Park
Matheson Hammock Park
Have you any opinion about my tour?

Would you like to enjoy chicago tourism packages?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Amazing parks in Miami,  Empty Re: Amazing parks in Miami,

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:21 am
This will gonna be enjoyable Maimi trip for you that you have planned for you Go ahead and have lots of fun by taking this nice journey. I will say must tell us your travel story after getting back. I will wait to see your experience of being there. Hope you will enjoy a lot while visiting these places and by enjoying these nice and fun-filled activities there.
Elina

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:14 am
Kinsley!! All the best for your Maimi trip and Enjoy all these activities you have told in your post and Also tell me about your trip after getting back from trip. I have heard about this place many times but yet not visited it, It is said that, It is economic, Culture and Financial center of south Florida in the United states. This country has many best places for entertainment and To enjoy picnic and Birthdays with family and Friends.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:06 am
Hello Kinsley! I read your post and this is nice and awesome. But i have no idea about this places because i never visit there personally. I have no experience about this. By the way, i am shopping lover and i want to know about there malls. I really like to buy the fake dress from the different places. what you say about this?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum