Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elina a history lover.

+3
Kinsley
Hazel Jackson
Elina
7 posters
Go down
Elina

Elina a history lover. Empty Elina a history lover.

Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:17 pm
I am Elina and i am new in this community and this is my first experience of posting. Do you know? i like to visit historical places of different countries. I have visited some famous historical places and i came to know about their history and importance. Traveling is a good source of getting knowledge and information about that city. Do you also like traveling? give me your opinion about traveling.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Elina a history lover. Empty Re: Elina a history lover.

Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:59 am
Elina, I am glad that you joined this community. I am so sure you will spend a quality of time there. I am so keen to know which is your most favorites historic place? Traveling is no doubt one of the thrilling and adventurous activity. People love to plan trips in free time to collect memories from their journey. So must share with me as i am also planning a trip towards 2-Day Chicago to Marathon Ginseng Garden and Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets Tour with a bus Agency. But i will like to know your Reviews and Feedback GoldenBusTours. Cause i will plan something with Golden Bus Tours.
Kinsley

Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:17 am
Elina! I read your post I want to say that I am the biggest lover of traveling and it is my passion. Last I have enjoyed the tour of Canada. On my trip, I have visited the popular historical places of Canada and enjoying photography there. I will share some historical places names here. These are
Fortress of Louisbourg, Nova Scotia
Quebec City, Quebec
Parliament Hill, Ontario
L’Anse aux Meadows, Newfoundland
I hope so this information will be useful for you.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:00 am
Kinsley, the way you had been shared your visited attractions are really commendable. I had been visited there in Canada and must say that Quebec is one of my most favorites cities and i always spent my time with it. Moreover, I will like to add Niagara Falls from the Canadian Side. I just love the beauty of the nature and so crazy to be there.
Kinsley

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:51 am
Hazel Jackson! Well, I am so happy to see your fast reply. I think I am a right you are a travel freak. By the way, Can you share which thing you have enjoyed in Quebec city? And Have you any plans for these days? Waiting for your response. Reply to me fast.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:55 am
Quebec City is definitely a good place where we can enjoy lots of and different kinds of places. I am so sure that this will be really a good and amazing time for having such a good and most reliable time this way again and again.
Madeline

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:40 am
I am sure people will have such a good time there when they will be free from it. I like to talk about fashion and trends.
Kimberly322

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:00 am
I am so sure you all will have such amazing time period and would have such a good time ahead.
Sloane
https://www.rtynews.com/

Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 pm
Welcome here as a board member. Hope spending time here as a member will be fun for you and talk about different historical places. I am the one who loves to listen to stories and being updated with all kind of stuff so could be fun for both of us to get connected. What say?
Kimberly322

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:51 am
I am so much glad for being there and this will be really most fabulous way of fun. I will surely like to try a great time period for us all.
Madeline

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:34 am
hey! Elina, I am glad that you joined this community. I am so sure you will spend a quality of time there. I am so keen to know which is your most favorites shopping place.

you must try replica clothes online shop.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:02 am
Madeline! Hope so Elina replies soon and shares her favorite shopping place here. Let me share with you, my favorite shopping place here.
The Galleria in Houston, Texas
Town Square in Las Vegas, Nevada
Disney Springs in Orlando, Florida
Manhattan streets & markets in New York City, New York
What do you say about these places?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum