Go down
View user profile

Venice city!! Empty Venice city!!

on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:49 am
I am going to say that I  am a big travel freak and I am very interested in seeing new places so I will go for  Venice city which is located in  Italy. I will go there for visit first time so I have no idea about its attractions and hotels. So guys! Have you visited? If yes so share some nice and informative stuff about this city I am waiting for your replay.

I have teken tour from chicago .
View user profile

Venice city!! Empty Re: Venice city!!

on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:58 am
I am sure your plan is too good. I want to say that personally I have visited Venice It is the City in Italy. There are many attractive places and hotels in this city. I will share these names here. The attraction names are Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Square, Saint Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge, Lido di Venezia and I Gesuiti, Venice. I suggest you must visit these attractions I am sure you like my suggestion. As you want to know about hotels too so I will share these names here. Hotel Mercurio Venice, Rialto Unique Venice Experience, Generator Venice, and Hotel Iris. I am sure my information will be useful for your tour. Best of Luck!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum